NOTICE: BPOU Convention February 11th
Saturday, February 11, 2017
Registration opens at 8:00 AM | Convention begins at 9:00 AM
Centennial Middle School
399 Elm Street
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
The Senate District 38 Convention shall be comprised of the delegates and alternates elected at the precinct caucuses in 2016 designated as lying within the boundaries of Senate District 38.
The Convention will then go forward for the purposes of:
1. Election of Senate District BPOU Officers: Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Vice Chairs;
2. Election of Delegates and Alternates to MNGOP State Central Committee;
3. Discussion and voting on Senate District 38 Republicans Constitution;
4. Transaction of other such business as may properly come before the convention.
• Pre-Registration is encouraged and appreciated at:
• SD38_Delegates & Alternates Link
…on-site registration is also available.
• Convention Fee is $20—payable online or at the door
• Checks may be made out to SD38 Republicans.
Support our Endorsed Candidates
One vision, the vision I share, believes in putting people first, putting them back in charge. It respects the inherent dignity of each person and trusts them to control their lives; a vision that creates opportunities for success allowing people to build something for themselves and a life for their families. It believes the source of our greatness is an empowered citizenry, to create value in their lives, to pursue their dreams and to find their own happiness.
A 17-year corporate executive at Super Valu Stores, Inc. and Dahlberg, Inc. and a 35-year co-owner of a family business, as well as an elected official at the local and state level, Linda Runbeck has experience in both the public and private sectors. In addition, she spent several years in the non-profit sector with the Taxpayers League of MN and became its president. She has served 18 years (non-consecutive) in the legislature, spending 5 terms in the House and 2 terms in the Senate. Currently, she chairs the House Sub-Committee on Metropolitan Council Accountability and Transparency.
Minnesota needs solutions to our tough challenges. During partisan gridlock, I have been able to seek the common ground necessary to get things done.
Reconnecting Minnesota’s middle class to affordable, quality health insurance, doctors and medicines. Government is to blame, but finger pointing is not helping anyone. We need solutions.
Page Under Construction